Warning: Your favorite fast food joint may be dangerous. Not only are their french fries addictive, but they are notorious for attracting some badly behaved customers.
Crime Feed rounded up a few fast food rampages so insane that you might think twice about driving through.
1) Sandra Suarez, McFlurry Marauder (pictured above)
By this point, you’ve probably seen the viral video of Sandra Suarez, the former McDonald’s employee who went buck wild at a Pinellas Park, Florida location on March 24th. Topless, and clad in only a thong, the now infamous 41-year-old ransacked the fast food joint, knocking over cash registers, toppling cookie racks, eating soft serve ice cream straight from the dispenser, overturning a McFlurry machine and finally, helping herself to some french fries. I suppose she needed something salty after all that ice cream.
Her former manager, who was also fired for posting the video without authorization, asked Suarez to leave the store because, well, if this isn’t a “no shirt, no shoes, no service” situation, we don’t know what is.
While Suarez claims that she suffers from bipolar disorder and doesn’t remember what happened that night, we will never forget the image of her sucking ice cream straight from the tap. Never.
2) Geoffrey Weglarz, To-Go Tosser Most of us know that the proper protocol when our fast food order isn’t correct is to respectfully let an employee know. Connecticut man, Geoffrey Weglarz, had a much different approach when his sandwich was not to his liking. The 55-year-old returned to the McDonald’s where he placed his drive-thru order and, in a rage, began pounding on the windows and threw his food at a pregnant employee. Police arrested Weglarz, who was found to have a loaded Glock pistol in his waistband (with appropriate permit). Yikes. Good thing his fries weren’t underdone. Who knows what would have happened then. AmericaNowNews.com
3) Nekiva Hardy, AKA The “BK Brawler”
Burger King’s wish for customers to have it their way does not include tearing the place up. When her Whopper Jr. and fries were taking too long, Nekiva Hardy, aka “BK Brawler” (pictured in all her blurry glory above) had a full on meltdown. Hardy jumped up onto the counter of a Burger King in Panama City Beach, Florida and threw a customer’s drink at an employee, pulled the manager’s hair, and tossed the coin jug. Luckily a customer caught the whole thing on their phone.
“We tore the Burger King up,” she remarked. “I don’t play no games.”
No, she certainly doesn’t.
4) Erik Brown, Burrito Battery
You probably had no idea that a Taco Bell burrito could be used as a weapon. Well, it can. Florida man, Erik Brown, was only brandishing a burrito to try to break up a family dispute, he claimed.
When a 16-year-old boy was having a “verbal altercation” with his mother and brother-in-law, instead of running for the border, Brown, who happened to be dining at Taco Bell, intervened by forcefully throwing a burrito in the boy’s face.
Creative, but also…illegal. Brown was charged with (burrito) battery, and the boy was left to wipe a mess of beans off his face.
5) Jason Douglas Gross, Mr. Bojangles
Jason Douglas Gross earned his last name when he exposed his private parts to a Bojangles’ drive-thru employee.
When she told Gross that the fast food joint was out of chicken legs, he responded by screaming, “You don’t have any f**king legs? Here’s a f**king leg for you.”
I think you can guess what happened next. Gross slowly undid his jeans and showed the woman his third leg. That’s really gross.