Just because a case is closed doesn’t mean the truth has been revealed. Murder or suicide? Runaway or kidnapping? Accidental or premeditated? Each episode of Still A Mystery re-examines a single crime case where unanswered questions still remain.
1. Faith Hedgepeth: Did She Know Her Killer?Nineteen-year-old Faith Hedgepeth was brutally murdered. Could a roommate’s violent ex-boyfriend, a cryptic note, and a chilling voicemail unlock this mystery? Click here to watch!
2. Molly Young: Does The Boyfriend Know More?Did Molly Young commit suicide or was she murdered? There are conflicting 911 calls, accusations of a biased investigation, and concerns about her boyfriend. Molly’s family is determined to get to the bottom of what happened to their daughter. What do you think?
3. Kelsie Schelling: What Happened To Her?Twenty-one-year-old pregnant Kelsie Schelling drove to meet her boyfriend and was never seen again. Will new charges in the case mean justice for her family? Watch the episode now!
4. Paula Sladewski: What Happened To The Aspiring Model?Beautiful 26-year-old aspiring model Paula Sladewski lived life in the fast lane. She flew to Miami with her boyfriend to celebrate New Year’s 2010, and after a long night of partying, her body was discovered in a dumpster, burned beyond recognition. What happened to her? Learn more about this horrifying story.
5. Josh Dufort: Was There A Plot To Kill The Struggling Actor?Twenty-three-year-old aspiring actor Josh Dufort was murdered in 2010. His loved ones were stunned to discover two life insurance policies taken out in his name, and they were sure Josh knew nothing about them either. Was there a plot to kill Josh Dufort?
Recommended For You:
Main photo: Faith Hedgepeth [American-Indian Center, UNC Chapel Hill]